Roofers’ insurance / public liability insurance
Core roofers insurance
Roofers' public liability insurance
Roofers' employers' liability insurance
Tools cover for Roofers
Optional insurance covers
Own Plant cover
Hired in plant cover
Special roofers insurance
Roofers excluding the use of heat insurance
Roofers including the use of heat insurance
Roof tilers insurance
Because roofers work at heights and oftentimes use heat, their work is particularly prone to risks. That’s why it’s important to get tailored roofers' insurance, including key covers such as public liability insurance.
Why buy roofers’ insurance with Simply Business?
- Simple: use our easy-to-follow quote form to create tailored quotes and buy online in minutes.
- Value: in most cases, we can give you a cheaper quote than others without sacrificing the level of cover.
- Efficient: arrange everything online or speak to one of our dedicated insurance consultants.
- Choice: we offer quotes from up to 8 business insurers. You can compare the policies in detail before buying to ensure you make the right choice.
- Trust: we only offer insurance quotes from trusted insurance companies.
Public liability insurance for roofing contractors and roofers covers the cost of a claim if one of your clients or a member of the public is injured or killed, or if their property is damaged because of your business.
- Read more about our public liability insurance policy.
If you own a limited company and have employees or hire contractors, casual workers or temporary staff, you are required by law to take out employers’ liability cover. It will pay the cost of a claim from an employee who has been injured at work, or who has become seriously ill as a result of working for you.
- Read more about our employers' liability insurance.
Tools cover is very useful for roofers, as it can cover the cost of replacing your tools and equipment quickly if they are damaged or lost. We also offer extra cover if you keep your tools in your van overnight. Tools cover for roofers can be included in your policy as an optional cover with public liability insurance.
- Read more about our tools cover options
Our quote form is already set up specifically for roofing professions, and it only requests the details relevant to your business. Get started by clicking on your roofing profession - you'll soon be comparing quotes from up to 8 insurers.