Hairdressers’ insurance tailored for your business
What would you do if you burned one of your customers with peroxide, or if someone slipped on some hair clippings and was seriously hurt? Your business could be in trouble if those people claimed compensation.
For these and other risks, you need to have business insurance tailored for hairdressers. We can help you get the right cover at a price to suit your budget.
Buying hairdressers’ insurance with Simply Business
- Build your ideal policy using our simple form
- Compare quotes from a range of trusted insurers
- Choose a quote and buy your policy online
- Speak to our UK insurance team if you get stuck
- Access your documents online instantly
Building your business insurance policy
You may need a few different types of insurance to cover your hairdressing business. Using our simple, clear form you can build them all into one policy.
These core business insurance covers should help you get started.
Public liability insurance – if a customer is injured or their property somehow damaged because of your business, you could face a claim for hundreds or even thousands of pounds. This insurance will cover the cost of such a claim.
Employers’ liability insurance – if you have staff, they must legally be protected by employers' liability insurance. If a member of your staff becomes ill or is injured as a result of working for you, they may claim compensation. This type of insurance would cover the cost of that claim and any related legal expenses.
For optional hairdressers’ insurance covers, see our ‘covers box’
Details to look out for
- Check your policy documents before buying for the exclusions
- If you have premises, find out what security measures are required for the policy
- You may not need buildings insurance if you rent your premises – check before taking out your cover
A few extra customer benefits with your policy
- A £75 Google Adwords voucher for pay-per-click advertising
- A link to your policy from your website showing your cover
- A range of other benefits and discounts from our business partners