Beauty salon insurance tailored for your business
No matter how experienced you and your staff are with beauty treatments, there is always a risk that something can go wrong. If it does go wrong and a client is adversely affected, you could end up with a large compensation claim that you can’t afford. Or, if your premises is affected, you might have to cease operations temporarily, affecting your revenue.
Beauty salon insurance can’t prevent these problems but it can protect your business financially from the consequences.
Buying beauty salon insurance with Simply Business
- Build your ideal policy using our simple form
- Compare quotes from a range of trusted insurers
- Choose a quote and buy your policy online
- Speak to our UK insurance team if you get stuck
- Access your documents online instantly
Building your business insurance policy
You may need a few different types of insurance to cover your beauty business. These core business insurance covers should help you get started.
Public liability insurance – if a customer is injured or their property somehow damaged because of your business, you could face a claim for hundreds or even thousands of pounds. This insurance will cover the cost of such a claim.
Employers' liability insurance - if you have staff, they must legally be protected by employers' liability insurance. If a member of your staff becomes ill or is injured as a result of working for you, they may claim compensation. This type of insurance would cover the cost of that claim and any related legal expenses.
For optional beauty salon insurance covers, see our ‘covers box’
Details to look out for
- Check your policy documents before buying for the exclusions
- If you have premises, find out what security measures are required for the policy
- You may not need buildings insurance if you rent your premises – check before taking out your cover
A few extra customer benefits with your policy
- A £75 Google Adwords voucher for pay-per-click advertising
- A link to your policy from your website showing your cover
- A range of other benefits and discounts from our business partners