Nail salon insurance tailored for your business
When you run a small business, there is always the potential for accidents to happen. Imagine, for example, that one of your customers slips on a wet patch of the floor and is seriously hurt. This could easily happen, and if it does, you may find your business facing a compensation claim in the hundreds or thousands of pounds.
Nail salon insurance can’t prevent accidents from happening, but it can protect your business financially from the consequences.
Buying nail salon insurance with Simply Business
- Build your ideal policy using our simple form
- Compare quotes from a range of trusted insurers
- Choose a quote and buy your policy online
- Speak to our UK insurance team if you get stuck
- Access your documents online instantly
You may need a few different types of insurance to cover your nail salon. These core business insurance covers should help you get started.
Public liability insurance – if a customer is injured or their property somehow damaged because of your business, you could face a claim for hundreds or even thousands of pounds. This insurance will cover the cost of such a claim.
Employers’ liability insurance – if you have staff, they must legally be protected by employers' liability insurance. If a member of your staff becomes ill or is injured as a result of working for you, they may claim compensation. This type of insurance would cover the cost of that claim and any related legal expenses.
For optional nail salon insurance covers, see the covers box.
Details to look out for
- Check your policy documents for exclusions and excess before buying. You can see this information for each quote with Simply Business.
- Note the security measures that your insurer requires for your premises.
- You may not need buildings insurance if you rent your premises – check before taking out your cover.
You may also be interested in...
We are here to help
Christmas call centre opening hours:
Monday 23rd Dec: 9am til 6pm
Christmas Eve: 10am til 2pm
Christmas Day: Closed
Boxing Day: Closed
Friday 27th Dec: 10am til 4pm
Saturday 28th Dec: 9am til 1pm
Sunday 29th Dec: Closed
Monday 30th Dec: 9am til 5pm
New Year's Eve: 10am til 2pm
New Year's Day: Closed
Jan 2nd: Normal hours return.