Barbers' insurance tailored for your business
What would you do if you cut one of your customers badly with a razor, or if someone slipped on some hair clippings and was seriously hurt? Your business could be in trouble if those people claimed compensation.
For these and other risks, you need to have business insurance tailored for barbers. We can help you get the right cover at a price suitable to your budget.
Buying barbers’ insurance with Simply Business
- Build your ideal policy using our simple form
- Compare quotes from a range of trusted insurers
- Choose a quote and buy your policy online
- Speak to our UK insurance team if you get stuck
- Access your documents online instantly
Building your business insurance policy
You may need a few different types of insurance to cover your barbers shop. Using our simple, clear form you can build them all into one policy.
These core business insurance covers should help you get started.
Public liability insurance – if a customer is injured or their property somehow damaged because of your business, you could face a claim for hundreds or even thousands of pounds. This insurance will cover the cost of such a claim.
Employers’ liability insurance – if you have staff, they must legally be protected by employers' liability insurance. If a member of your staff becomes ill or is injured as a result of working for you, they may claim compensation. This type of insurance would cover the cost of that claim and any related legal expenses.
For optional barbers' insurance covers, see our ‘covers box’
Details to look out for when buying barbers' business insurance
- Check your policy documents before buying for the exclusions
- If you have premises, find out what security measures are required for the policy
- You may not need buildings insurance if you rent your premises – check before taking out your cover
You may also be interested in...
We are here to help
Christmas call centre opening hours:
Monday 23rd Dec: 9am til 6pm
Christmas Eve: 10am til 2pm
Christmas Day: Closed
Boxing Day: Closed
Friday 27th Dec: 10am til 4pm
Saturday 28th Dec: 9am til 1pm
Sunday 29th Dec: Closed
Monday 30th Dec: 9am til 5pm
New Year's Eve: 10am til 2pm
New Year's Day: Closed
Jan 2nd: Normal hours return.