Barbers' insurance tailored for your business
What would you do if you cut one of your customers badly with a razor, or if someone slipped on some hair clippings and was seriously hurt? Your business could be in trouble if those people claimed compensation.
For these and other risks, you need to have business insurance tailored for barbers. We can help you get the right cover at a price suitable to your budget.
Buying barbers’ insurance with Simply Business
- Build your ideal policy using our simple form
- Compare quotes from a range of trusted insurers
- Choose a quote and buy your policy online
- Speak to our UK insurance team if you get stuck
- Access your documents online instantly
Building your business insurance policy
You may need a few different types of insurance to cover your barbers shop. Using our simple, clear form you can build them all into one policy.
These core business insurance covers should help you get started.
Public liability insurance – if a customer is injured or their property somehow damaged because of your business, you could face a claim for hundreds or even thousands of pounds. This insurance will cover the cost of such a claim.
Employers’ liability insurance – if you have staff, they must legally be protected by employers' liability insurance. If a member of your staff becomes ill or is injured as a result of working for you, they may claim compensation. This type of insurance would cover the cost of that claim and any related legal expenses.
For optional barbers' insurance covers, see our ‘covers box’
Details to look out for when buying barbers' business insurance
- Check your policy documents before buying for the exclusions
- If you have premises, find out what security measures are required for the policy
- You may not need buildings insurance if you rent your premises – check before taking out your cover