Providing your Employer Reference Number

For more information on Employee Reference Numbers and where you can find yours, take a look at our article.

The article covers, among other things, questions like:

  • What is an Employer Reference Number?
  • When do I need an ERN?
  • What if I have lost my ERN?
  • Why do I need to give my ERN to my insurer?

Please fill in this form with your ERN information

Fill out my online form.