Multi-property landlord insurance

Quick, easy and specific. Compare and buy today.

Compare quotes
  • Zurich
  • AXA
  • Hiscox
  • Maltings
  • Covea
  • Ageas
  • UK General
  • AIG

Landlord portfolio insurance

If you’re a multi-property landlord, you need peace of mind that your properties are covered if anything goes wrong. Insurance from Simply Business can keep your property portfolio protected.

Buildings and contents insurance is there in case something like fire or flood causes damage, while landlord liability insurance - also known as property owners’ liability insurance - can foot the bill for compensation claims if someone is injured or their possessions are damaged in your property.

Buying your multi-property landlord insurance

Whether you have one property or several, Simply Business can help you. But because each of your properties is different, you’ll need to complete our online quote form for each property individually. For each property, you can choose the covers you need and the insurance provider that suits, and get a separate policy for each one.

However, in some cases, we may be able to help you find a multi-property landlord insurance policy - give us a call on 01604 823 952 to find out more.

Compare quotes

Why Simply Business?

  • We’re the UK’s biggest business insurance provider
  • All settled claims paid within 24 hours
  • 9/10 ratings say we’re good (or excellent)
  • 400,000 customers (and counting)
  • Claims handled by an award-winning team
  • Quote comparisons available from multiple insurers
  • We run things from an expert, UK-based contact centre

All of this, plus expert insight and connections in our Knowledge Centre, full of tips, articles, videos, and podcasts to help you manage your rental.

Watch the details

  • Buildings insurance can protect your buy-to-let properties against fire, flood or other disasters.

  • Contents insurance covers damage or theft of furniture in your buy-to-let properties. You can also extend it to cover accidental damage or malicious damage caused by your tenants.

  • This insurance does not cover your tenants’ possessions, so they will need to take out their own contents insurance if they want to protect their belongings.

  • You can buy buildings and contents insurance individually or get them together.

Customer reviews

Our rating

Customer review

4.6 /5

Working out our score

Our score is based on the reviews we’ve collected on Feefo, the independent customer research specialist. For more details on how this works, click below.

Read our reviews

Customer testimonials

“Been a customer for several years now for public liability insurance. A pleasure to do business with.”

Jason Cooper, Tradesman

What our customers are saying

We value the reviews and ratings we receive from our customers, whether they’re good or bad. We use this feedback to continuously improve how we work with (and for) our customers.

Contact us