Simply Business homepage
  • Business insurance

    Business insurance covers

  • Support
  • Claims
  • Sign In
Call Us0333 0146 683
Our opening hours

Property manager insurance

Quick, easy and specific. Compare and buy today.

Start your quote

Compare quotes from leading brands

  • NIG insurance
  • Chiswell insurance
  • Ageas insurance
  • More Than insurance
  • Hiscox insurance
  • Axa insurance
  • Zurich insurance
  • AIG insurance
  • Covea insurance
  • Churchill insurance
  • Finsbury insurance
checklist logo.

Trusted by 800,000 customers

Insuring businesses and landlords for over a decade

conversation logo.

Satisfaction score of 9/10

For public liability insurance

team logo.

Award-winning claims team

With a UK-based team available 24/7

Tailored insurance for property managers

Property management comes with a lot of responsibilities, so while you’re juggling everything, you want an insurance policy that does what it needs to for those occasions when things do go wrong.

For example, if you make a mistake on a tenant background check or you miss something important when you’re inspecting the property, your client may sue you if they suffer financial loss as a result. This is where your professional indemnity insurance can come in, stepping up to pay the legal fees and compensation payment.

If someone comes to your property management office and slips on a freshly-cleaned floor, it’s public liability insurance that could help you pay for an injury compensation claim.

Whatever your particular needs, you can use our online form to tailor your property manager insurance policy to suit.

Start your quote


contents cover

Property management insurance requirements

The types of insurance you need really depend on the particulars of your business, but these covers tend to be popular with property managers.

Public liability insurance can pay out if a third party (including a client, supplier or passerby) is injured and makes a compensation claim against your business. This makes it important for businesses that come into contact with members of the public.

Professional indemnity insurance is there to cover you if a client suffers a financial loss due to your negligence or a mistake you’ve made in your work. It can be a handy cover for property managers, as you offer a professional service and could be found at fault.

You may want to consider protecting your business contents as well as the building from which you run your company. Business contents insurance covers things like computers and other office equipment that can be vital to keeping a business running, while to protect the bricks and mortar building it’s business building insurance that you’ll need.

watch the details

Why Simply Business?

  • We're one of the UK's biggest business insurance providers
  • All settled claims paid within 24 hours
  • 9/10 Feefo ratings say we’re good (or excellent)
  • 800,000 customers (and counting)
  • Claims handled by an award-winning team
  • Quote comparisons available from multiple insurers
  • We run things from an expert, UK-based contact centre

Need more details? Hear more about your business cover options from our expert team in a quick set of videos. Just choose the cover you’re interested in and get some expert insight into how each option can help your business. You can also check out our business insurance FAQs.

Rated 4.7/5 by customers

feefo logo.

Our score is based on the reviews we’ve collected on Feefo, the independent customer research specialist.

Read our reviews

It is a very good and easy to use service. I've been a customer for several years and the renewal system is very straight forward. I've always found the quotes competitive too. I'd definitely recommend Simply Business.

R Matthews, Handyman

Property manager insurance

Keep up to date with Simply Business. Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and follow us on social media.

Subscribe to our newsletter


Public liability insuranceBusiness insuranceLandlord insuranceTradesman insuranceCharity insuranceNot for profit insuranceRestaurant insuranceCommercial van insuranceInsurers


6th Floor99 Gresham StreetLondonEC2V 7NG

Sol House29 St Katherine's StreetNorthamptonNN1 2QZ

© Copyright 2022 Simply Business. All Rights Reserved. Simply Business is a trading name of Xbridge Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Registration No: 313348). Xbridge Limited (No: 3967717) has its registered office at 6th Floor, 99 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7NG.