Dog walkers’ insurance tailored for your business
If you earn a living by walking other people’s dogs, you may not feel that business insurance is necessary. However, you should treat your enterprise as a business, and as such, it needs insurance tailored for dog walkers.
Luckily, buying dog walkers’ insurance is easy. In fact, when you complete our quote form, you’ll find we’ve clearly listed and explained the covers that are suitable for your business. Then, all you need to do is compare quotes and buy your cover.
Buying insurance for your dog walking business
- Build your ideal policy using our simple form
- Compare quotes from a range of trusted insurers
- Choose a quote and buy your policy online
- Speak to our UK insurance team if you get stuck
- Access your documents online instantly
Building your business insurance policy
If you're not sure which covers you should have, these will get you started:
Public liability insurance – covers you if you cause injury to a person or damage to their property during the course of, or as a result of, your work. This insurance covers the cost of any compensation claims and related legal expenses.
Business contents insurance – if you work from home, you should insure the contents of your home office (even if this is just computer equipment) separately from your home contents insurance.
Additional covers for dog walkers can be seen in the covers box.
Details to look out for
- Make sure you check and understand any exclusions on the policy. Simply Business offers you the chance to read the policy documents in full before you buy.
- If you offer a service other than dog walking, you should specify this on the form
- If you offer a mobile service, you may wish to take out van insurance with us in order to keep your business insurance policies together in one place.