Massage therapists’ insurance tailored to your business needs
Massage therapists ease the stress and tension in others. However, running a business can give you a bit of stress of your own. The last thing you need when it’s time to renew or buy your business insurance is to spend hours shopping around for quotes or filling in forms for a broker.
Our insurance service lets you do it all in one go. We offer clear information about the types of insurance cover suitable for you, a simple form to complete, a range of quotes to compare, and competitive prices. You can be covered in no time by an insurer you trust.
Buying massage therapists’ insurance with Simply Business
- Build your ideal policy using our simple form
- Compare quotes from a range of trusted insurers
- Choose a quote and buy your policy online
- Speak to our UK insurance team if you get stuck
- Access your documents online instantly
Building your business insurance policy
Massage therapists may need several types of insurance cover. These should help you get started.
Public liability insurance – if a customer is injured or their property somehow damaged because of your business, you could face a claim for hundreds or even thousands of pounds. This insurance will cover the cost of such a claim.
Business equipment – you may need cover for the equipment you use at work, such as your massage table. This insurance will cover the cost of replacements if your equipment is damaged or stolen.
For further covers suitable for massage therapists, see the covers box on the right.
Details to look out for
- Check the documents of a policy for exclusions and excess before buying. With Simply Business you can instantly see this information with each quote.
- You will need employers’ liability insurance if you have any employees.
- If you offer other health or beauty therapies, you should state these on the quote form to ensure you are fully covered.
You may also be interested in...
We are here to help
Christmas call centre opening hours:
Monday 23rd Dec: 9am til 6pm
Christmas Eve: 10am til 2pm
Christmas Day: Closed
Boxing Day: Closed
Friday 27th Dec: 10am til 4pm
Saturday 28th Dec: 9am til 1pm
Sunday 29th Dec: Closed
Monday 30th Dec: 9am til 5pm
New Year's Eve: 10am til 2pm
New Year's Day: Closed
Jan 2nd: Normal hours return.