Reiki healers’ insurance tailored for your needs
As a reiki practitioner, you are unlikely to spend significant amounts of time thinking about business insurance. Yet, by taking out comprehensive business cover, you are protecting the interests of your clients and safeguarding your livelihood.
Buying insurance doesn’t have to be time-consuming. Using our quote form, you can tailor a policy to your needs, compare quotes, and buy your cover quickly and at a price to suit your budget.
Buying insurance for reiki healers with Simply Business
- Build your ideal policy using our simple form
- Compare quotes from a range of trusted insurers
- Choose a quote and buy your policy online
- Speak to our UK insurance team if you get stuck
- Access your documents online instantly
Building your business insurance policy
These insurance covers should help you get started.
Public liability insurance – if a customer is injured or their property somehow damaged because of your business, you could face a claim for hundreds or even thousands of pounds. This insurance will cover the cost of such a claim.
Business equipment insurance – this covers the cost of replacing the equipment you use for your business if it is damaged, lost or stolen.
For further healers’ insurance covers, see the covers box on the right.
Details to look out for
- Check the documents of a policy for exclusions and excess before buying. With Simply Business, you can view this information for each quote before buying.
- If you also practice other therapies as part of your business, be sure to state this on your quote form.
You may also be interested in...
News & Articles
- 40 per cent of small businesses suffer 'significant' legal problem
- Small businesses 'may never be compensated' over interest rate swap mis-selling
- More news