Nutritionists’ insurance tailored for your needs
Nutritionists work to keep people healthy and provide good dietary advice. However, when it’s your livelihood at stake, it makes sense to keep your business healthy too. Getting the right business insurance is a significant part of that balanced business diet.
Fortunately, with Simply Business it’s easy to find the right cover. We offer clear information about the types of insurance cover suitable for you and a simple way to compare quotes and buy a policy.
Buying nutritionists’ insurance with Simply Business
- Build your ideal policy using our simple form
- Compare quotes from a range of trusted insurers
- Choose a quote and buy your policy online
- Speak to our UK insurance team if you get stuck
- Access your documents online instantly
Building your business insurance policy
Use our simple quote form to create a policy for your nutritionist business. These insurance covers should help you get started.
Public liability insurance – if a customer is injured or their property somehow damaged because of your business, you could face a claim for hundreds or even thousands of pounds. This insurance will cover the cost of such a claim.
For further covers suitable for nutritionists, see the covers box on the right.
Details to look out for
- Check the documents of a policy for exclusions and excess before buying. With Simply Business, you can view this information for each quote before buying.
- You will need employers’ liability insurance if you have any employees.
You may also be interested in...
We are here to help
Christmas call centre opening hours:
Monday 23rd Dec: 9am til 6pm
Christmas Eve: 10am til 2pm
Christmas Day: Closed
Boxing Day: Closed
Friday 27th Dec: 10am til 4pm
Saturday 28th Dec: 9am til 1pm
Sunday 29th Dec: Closed
Monday 30th Dec: 9am til 5pm
New Year's Eve: 10am til 2pm
New Year's Day: Closed
Jan 2nd: Normal hours return.