Compare complementary therapists' business insurance
When dealing with people’s health and giving them advice about remedies and therapies, it is important to have the right insurance which is tailored to the needs of your patients and your business.
Getting insurance for your complementary medical practice doesn’t have to be difficult. We offer clear information about the types of insurance cover suitable for you and a simple way to compare quotes and buy, all on one website.
Buying complementary therapists’ insurance with Simply Business
- Build your ideal policy using our simple form
- Compare quotes from a range of trusted insurers
- Choose a quote and buy your policy online
- Speak to our UK insurance team if you get stuck
- Access your documents online instantly
Building your business insurance policy
There are a few different types of insurance you may need to cover complementary therapy. These insurance covers should help you get started.
Public liability insurance – if a customer is injured or their property somehow damaged because of your business, you could face a claim for hundreds or even thousands of pounds. This insurance will cover the cost of such a claim.
For further suitable covers see the covers box.
Details to look out for
- Check the documents of a policy for the exclusions and excess before buying. With Simply Business, you can view this information for each quote before buying.
- If you or your staff practice other therapies as part of your business, be sure to state this on your quote form.
You may also be interested in...
We are here to help
Christmas call centre opening hours:
Monday 23rd Dec: 9am til 6pm
Christmas Eve: 10am til 2pm
Christmas Day: Closed
Boxing Day: Closed
Friday 27th Dec: 10am til 4pm
Saturday 28th Dec: 9am til 1pm
Sunday 29th Dec: Closed
Monday 30th Dec: 9am til 5pm
New Year's Eve: 10am til 2pm
New Year's Day: Closed
Jan 2nd: Normal hours return.