Compare complementary therapists' business insurance
When dealing with people’s health and giving them advice about remedies and therapies, it is important to have the right insurance which is tailored to the needs of your patients and your business.
Getting insurance for your complementary medical practice doesn’t have to be difficult. We offer clear information about the types of insurance cover suitable for you and a simple way to compare quotes and buy, all on one website.
Buying complementary therapists’ insurance with Simply Business
- Build your ideal policy using our simple form
- Compare quotes from a range of trusted insurers
- Choose a quote and buy your policy online
- Speak to our UK insurance team if you get stuck
- Access your documents online instantly
Building your business insurance policy
There are a few different types of insurance you may need to cover complementary therapy. These insurance covers should help you get started.
Public liability insurance – if a customer is injured or their property somehow damaged because of your business, you could face a claim for hundreds or even thousands of pounds. This insurance will cover the cost of such a claim.
Professional indemnity insurance – if you give advice to your clients, you may need professional indemnity. It covers the cost of a claim, and in some cases, the legal expenses if your advice is wrong or if you have been negligent in provision of your service.
For further suitable covers see the covers box.
Details to look out for
- Check the documents of a policy for the exclusions and excess before buying. With Simply Business, you can view this information for each quote before buying.
- If you or your staff practice other therapies as part of your business, be sure to state this on your quote form.