Homeopaths' insurance quotes tailored for your needs
As a homepath, you deal with people’s health and recommend various remedies. Due to the nature of your profession, it is important to have insurance that covers you in case of a mistake that interferes with your clients' well-being.
Getting insurance for your homeopathy practice doesn’t have to be difficult. We offer clear information about the types of insurance cover suitable for you and a simple quote-and-buy feature, meaning you can compare quotes and be covered in minutes.
Buying homeopaths’ insurance with Simply Business
- Build your ideal policy using our simple form
- Compare quotes from a range of trusted insurers
- Choose a quote and buy your policy online
- Speak to our UK insurance team if you get stuck
- Access your documents online instantly
Building your homeopaths' insurance policy
There are a few different types of insurance you may need to cover your homeopathy. These insurance covers should help you get started.
Public liability insurance – if a customer is injured or their property somehow damaged because of your business, you could face a claim for hundreds or even thousands of pounds. This insurance will cover the cost of such a claim.
Professional indemnity insurance – if you give advice to your clients, you may need professional indemnity. It covers the cost of a claim, and sometimes the associated legal expenses, if your advice is wrong or if you have been negligent in provision of your service.
For further covers suitable for homeopaths, see the covers box on the right.
Details to look out for
- Check the documents of a policy for exclusions and excess before buying. With Simply Business, you can see this information for each quote before buying.
- You will need employers’ liability insurance if you have any employees.