Event organisers’ insurance tailored for your business
Since event organisers must have insurance for their business as well as insurance that covers each event, it is easy to end up with too little or too much cover.
Though buying business insurance can be confusing, at Simply Business, we have worked to simplify the process. We give clear information about covers relevant to your event organising business and a simple quote form to help you buy the right cover.
Buying your event organisers’ insurance
- Build your ideal policy using our simple quote form
- Compare quotes from a range of trusted insurers
- Choose a quote and buy your policy online
- Speak to our UK insurance team if you get stuck
- Receive your documents online instantly
Building your business insurance policy for event organisers
These core business covers will help you get started:
Public liability insurance is a necessity, as you will come into contact with the public during the course of your work. It covers the cost of claims made against you by members of the public who are injured or killed, or whose property is damaged because of your business.
Professional indemnity insurance – If a client suffers financial loss a result of your work, professional indemnity insurance can cover the costs of any related claims made against you. Simply Business offers cover up to £5 million.
For more suitable covers, see the covers box to the right
Details to look out for
- Make sure you read and understand the exclusions on your policy. With Simply Business, you can look at the documentation alongside your quotes.
- Check with clients and venues that you have the level of public liability cover that they require.