Furniture removers’ insurance tailored for your business
In the furniture removal trade, you are especially prone to accidents. Items will inevitable get broken or damaged on occasion, and there is always the possibility of injury to your employees or to customers.
Using our simple form, you can get public liability insurance and employers’ liability insurance in one policy, along with optional covers to protect things like tools and equipment – all tailored to your individual business needs.
Buying furniture removers’ insurance with Simply
- Build your ideal policy using our simple form
- Compare quotes from a range of trusted insurers
- Choose a quote and buy your policy online
- Speak to our UK insurance team if you get stuck
- Access your documents online instantly
Building your furniture remover business insurance policy
Our quote form helps you to choose the right covers for your furniture removal business and build them into a policy tailored to your requirements.
These core insurance covers should help you get started:
Public liability insurance – will cover the cost of a claim if a customer or member of the public is injured or killed, or if their property is damaged because of your business. Simply Business offers a minimum of £2 million in cover, up to £10 million for businesses operating public sector contracts.
Employers’ liability insurance – if you have employees or hire contractors, casual workers or temporary staff, you are required by law to take out employers’ liability cover. It will pay the cost of a claim from an employee who has been injured at work, or who has become seriously ill as a result of working for you.
Details to look out for
- Check the policy documents before you buy for exclusions and excesses
- Consider buying insurance for your van with us so you can keep your business insurance policies in the same place