Insurance for entertainers

Quick, easy and specific. Compare and buy today.

  • Zurich
  • AXA
  • Hiscox
  • Maltings
  • Finsbury
  • Ageas
  • UK General

Specialist insurance for entertainers, tailored to you

Entertainers are in the business of making people happy – but nothing pulls people back to earth like a compensation claim. However well prepared you are, accidents do happen, and you need to make sure that you and your clients are protected. With Simply Business you can choose from a range of key covers to build an insurance policy that works for you. It’s quick, quality cover, without the hassle.

Compare quotes

Building your policy

Public liability insurance is important for all trades, in case someone is injured or killed, or their property damaged because of your business. Simply Business offers between £1 million and £5 million in cover, to protect you against this cost.

If you have employees, contractors, casual workers or temporary staff, you’re required by law to take out employers’ liability insurance. It’ll cover claims from employees who’ve been injured or become seriously ill as a result of working for you.

Check the details

  • Check you’ve read your policy documents carefully in order to understand any exclusions
  • Don’t underestimate the cost of replacing your equipment
  • If you employ people, even in your own home, you are legally obliged to take out employers’ liability insurance. Failure to do so could result in heavy fines

Another important consideration is any specialist tools or equipment you have. Often, work revolves around your kit, so our business equipment options will help take care of the day to day risks, letting you get on with the job in hand.