Entertainers' insurance tailored for your business
If you are a self-employed entertainer, your clients will expect you to have a certain level of business insurance cover. Buying entertainers’ insurance may seem like a headache, but we’ve made it really simple. With Simply Business, you know you’re getting only the cover you need and at a competitive price.
Buying your entertainers’ insurance
- Build your ideal policy using our simple form
- Compare quotes from a range of trusted insurers
- Choose a quote and buy your policy online
- Speak to our UK insurance team if you get stuck
- Receive your documents online instantly
Building your entertainers' insurance policy
You will need different types and levels of cover, depending on your area of entertainment. These core business covers will help you get started:
Public liability insurance is a necessity, as you will come into contact with the public during the course of your work. Most venues will insist that you have your own public liability insurance. It will cover the cost of claims made against you by members of the public who are injured or killed, or whose property is damaged because of your business.
Equipment cover insures you for the cost of repairing or replacing your gear if it is lost, stolen or damaged whilst in the UK. Simply Business offers equipment cover up to £25,000.
For more suitable covers, see the covers box to the right.
Details to look out for
- Make sure you read and understand the exclusions on your policy.
- Remember that your equipment will usually be covered only while it is in the UK.
- You will need to take out an additional policy if you intend to take your equipment abroad.
- Check with clients and venues that you have the level of public liability cover that they require.