Business buildings insurance

Quick, easy and specific. Compare and buy today.

Compare quotes
  • Zurich
  • AXA
  • Hiscox
  • Maltings
  • Covea
  • Ageas
  • UK General
  • AIG

Protection for your business buildings

Whether you work from home or have separate premises such as a shopoffice, or pub, buildings cover should be a top priority.

With Simply Business, you can include business buildings cover within your full policy, meaning that you only have to worry about a single set of documents, a single premium, and a single renewal date. Creating a tailored buildings insurance policy is easy, and you can compare quotes in minutes.

Compare quotes

What about contents, fixtures and fittings cover?

As well as the building you run your business from, it’s also important to think about what’s inside it, along with things like your shop front and furnishings. You can add cover for all of these, just tell us what you need when building your quote:

  • Contents
  • Shop fronting
  • Fixtures and fittings
  • Stock

Run a home-based office? You can add cover for this too. Our buildings and content insurance can protect a broad range of businesses.

Business buildings insurance policy details

  • Remember to insure your property for the amount it would cost to rebuild – not its market value
  • If you add business contents insurance, this will only cover items you own, or for which you’re responsible, and which are located within the business premises
  • Remember that fixtures and fittings insurance only covers permanent items
  • If you rent the premises, make sure you’ve checked with your landlord to see what’s already covered

Customer reviews

Our rating

Customer review

4.6 /5

Working out our score

Our score is based on the reviews we’ve collected on Feefo, the independent customer research specialist. For more details on how this works, click below.

Read our reviews

Customer testimonials

“That’s my insurance sorted for another year by @simplybusiness! They're ever so helpful.”

Susie Tucker, Business

What our customers are saying

We value the reviews and ratings we receive from our customers, whether they’re good or bad. We use this feedback to continuously improve how we work with (and for) our customers.

Contact us