Invoice discounting solutions for your business
Invoice discounting is a type of lending that gives your business control over its working capital and provides the opportunity for growth. The commercial finance firm will advance you cash against your invoices and you retain control over your debt collection and credit control.
Simply Business works with invoice discounting specialists Aldermore Bank to provide an expert, inpartial invoice discounting service. There is no set-up fee and if unsure about the benefits, you can trial a facility on a monthly rolling basis to make sure it is right for you.
Benefits of invoice discounting
- When you issue an invoice you will know when it will be paid.
- No long term loan – the loan is repayed each time a client settles their invoice.
- The facility grows with your business so no need to keep increasing your overdraft.
- You’ll have the capital to react more quickly to market opportunities
- Invoice discounting is more competitively priced than overdrafts and conventional loans.
What does invoice discounting cost?
Rather than charging interest and arrangement fees like a bank loan, invoice discounting fees are split into two parts:
- A Service Fee covers the day-to-day servicing of your purchase ledger. This can be between 0.5% and 3% of your turnover.
- Interest is charged against the amount of each invoice, usually at a fixed percent above the factoring company’s base rate.
Setting up an invoice discounting facility through Simply Business
- Complete our simple form to receive a call-back from one of our experienced factoring specialists to discuss your requirements
- You will then be referred to one of the Aldermore industry specialists who can either provide you with a email quotation or a face to face appointment
- If you are happy with the quotation, Aldermore will then discuss with you the next steps to putting a bespoke facility in place for your business
You may also be interested in...
We are here to help
Christmas call centre opening hours:
Monday 23rd Dec: 9am til 6pm
Christmas Eve: 10am til 2pm
Christmas Day: Closed
Boxing Day: Closed
Friday 27th Dec: 10am til 4pm
Saturday 28th Dec: 9am til 1pm
Sunday 29th Dec: Closed
Monday 30th Dec: 9am til 5pm
New Year's Eve: 10am til 2pm
New Year's Day: Closed
Jan 2nd: Normal hours return.