Plasterers’ insurance / public liability insurance
Insurance for plasterers should be simple and straightforward. With our quotation form, all the types of cover that are relevant to your business are laid out clearly, so that you can tailor your policy to your needs at a price to suit your budget.
Buying plasterers’ insurance with Simply Business
We’ve worked hard to make sure that buying your plasterers’ insurance policy is simple.
- Build your ideal policy using our simple form
- Compare quotes from a range of trusted insurers
- Choose a quote and buy your policy online
- Speak to our UK insurance team if you get stuck
- Access your documents online instantly
Building your plasterers' insurance policy
These core covers should help you get started:
Public liability insurance – covers the cost of a claim if one of your clients or member of the public is injured or killed, or if their property is damaged because of your business. Simply Business offers a minimum of £1 million in cover or up to £10 million for businesses operating public sector contracts.
Read our article: Why is public liability important?
Employers’ liability insurance – if you have employees or hire contractors, casual workers or temporary staff, you are required by law to take out employers’ liability cover. It will pay the cost of a claim from an employee who has been injured at work, or who has become seriously ill as a result of working for you.
Details to look out for
- Check the policy documents for exclusions and excess before you buy – with our service you can do this for each quote.
- If you keep your tools in your van overnight you may need extra cover – there may also be restrictions on where the van is kept (ie. in a garage or on the drive).