Musicians' insurance tailored to your professional needs
As a working musician, the insurance you need may be complex due to the unique and broad nature of your work.
At Simply Business, we have designed a quick way of buying musicians’ insurance and a service that offers clear information about suitable covers, to ensure that you are purchasing the policy best tailored to your needs.
Buying musicians' insurance with Simply Business
- Build a tailored policy using our simple quote form
- Compare quotes from a range of trusted insurers
- Choose a quote and buy your policy online
- Speak to our UK insurance team if you get stuck
- Receive your documents online instantly
Building your musicians' insurance policy
Since music is a varied profession, you may require a range of different covers. With Simply Business, you can combine covers to build a policy that suits your needs. These covers should help you get started:
Public liability insurance will cover the cost of a claim if a member of the public is injured or their property damaged because of your work. Any venue you play at will expect you to be covered with your own public liability insurance.
Equipment insurance is particularly important for musicians, many of whom rely on an expensive kit to do their job. It will cover the cost of replacing your equipment if it is damaged or stolen. With this type of insurance, it is important to check the policy details to make sure it covers the right items.
Details to look out for
- Make sure that you read and understand any exclusions to your policy. Simply Business offers you the chance to read the policy documents in full before you buy.
- Remember that you will need separate cover if you intend to take your instruments or other equipment abroad.