Public liability insurance for musicians

Public liability insurance for musicians

  • Competitive quotes
  • Expert UK support
  • Trusted insurers
  • Online documents

Quotes provided by:

Business insurers

Musicians' insurance tailored to your professional needs

Covers for musicians

Core covers can include
Public liability insurance (to £10m)
Employers' liability (£10m)


Optional covers
Business equipment
Product liability
Business premises

As a working musician, the insurance you need may be complex due to the unique and broad nature of your work.

At Simply Business, we have designed a quick way of buying musicians’ insurance and a service that offers clear information about suitable covers, to ensure that you are purchasing the policy best tailored to your needs.

Buying musicians' insurance with Simply Business

  1. Build a tailored policy using our simple quote form
  2. Compare quotes from a range of trusted insurers
  3. Choose a quote and buy your policy online
  4. Speak to our UK insurance team if you get stuck
  5. Receive your documents online instantly

Building your musicians' insurance policy

Since music is a varied profession, you may require a range of different covers. With Simply Business, you can combine covers to build a policy that suits your needs. These covers should help you get started:

Public liability insurance will cover the cost of a claim if a member of the public is injured or their property damaged because of your work. Any venue you play at will expect you to be covered with your own public liability insurance.

Equipment insurance is particularly important for musicians, many of whom rely on an expensive kit to do their job. It will cover the cost of replacing your equipment if it is damaged or stolen. With this type of insurance, it is important to check the policy details to make sure it covers the right items.

Details to look out for

  • Make sure that you read and understand any exclusions to your policy. Simply Business offers you the chance to read the policy documents in full before you buy.
  • Remember that you will need separate cover if you intend to take your instruments or other equipment abroad.

You may also be interested in...

Business building insurance

Business building insurance
  • Buildings and contents
  • Fixtures and fittings
  • Front of premises


Business building insurance

Landlord insurance

Landlord insurance
  • Buildings and contents
  • Tenant default cover
  • Loss of rent cover
Landlord insurance

We are here to help

Search our frequently asked questions
Contact our customer services
Send us a tweet @sb_help
Call: 0845 450 9959

We will respond during office hours:
Mon-Fri 9am-6pm
Saturday 9am-2pm

Show others that you are insured

Order free stickers
or add a link to your
policy from your

Learn more