Clear, tailored business insurance for animal breeders
Animal breeders need to have business insurance that covers a number of risks. This can make the policy quite complex when the time comes to buy.
We don’t believe that insurance should be complicated or difficult to buy. With Simply Business, you can tailor a policy that’s right for your needs, choose from a range of quotes, and then buy your policy online.
Buying animal breeders’ insurance
- Compare quotes from a range of trusted insurers
- Choose a quote and buy your policy online
- Speak to our UK insurance team if you get stuck
- Access your documents online instantly
Building your business insurance policy
All the covers you might need are given as options on our quote form. However, these two covers will help you to get started:
Public liability insurance – covers you if you cause injury to a person or damage to their property during the course of, or as a result of, your work. Public liability insurance covers the cost of any compensation claims and related legal expenses.
Employers’ liability insurance – if you have employees, employers’ liability insurance is mandated by law. It covers you for compensation claims made against you by employees who have been injured at work or who have become ill as a result of working for you.
Additional covers for animal breeders can be seen in the covers box.
Details to look out for
- Make sure you check and understand any exclusions on the policy. Simply Business offers you the chance to read the policy documents in full before you buy.
- Where it asks you, make sure you list all the animals you work with, as not doing so may affect your cover
You may also be interested in...
We are here to help
Christmas call centre opening hours:
Monday 23rd Dec: 9am til 6pm
Christmas Eve: 10am til 2pm
Christmas Day: Closed
Boxing Day: Closed
Friday 27th Dec: 10am til 4pm
Saturday 28th Dec: 9am til 1pm
Sunday 29th Dec: Closed
Monday 30th Dec: 9am til 5pm
New Year's Eve: 10am til 2pm
New Year's Day: Closed
Jan 2nd: Normal hours return.