Life and Business Coach - Northampton
Join the UK’s largest and fastest growing online insurance broker and double ‘Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For’ winner.
A challenge to the industry norm, our offices are casual, flexible and colourful with an open-plan design where our CEO works right beside everyone else. You will also find cross-departmental teams working on exciting projects, releasing new products quickly to change the traditional insurance market.
Unlike other companies you will not be a tiny cog in a corporate machine, but a key part of the business and its growth. We believe that people are our most important asset and one worth protecting. As such, we’re known for creating an enviable working culture to keep our employees smiling on a day-to-day basis. We offer perks such as flexible hours, remote working and freedom to work on projects of individual interest to name just a few.
Working here is great but don’t just take our word for it. Our unique and enjoyable culture has seen us named #1 in the ‘Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For’ - two years in a row!
As our internal coach, you will have the unique opportunity to be both a business coach and a life coach, supporting and encouraging people to fulfil their potential in their working and personal lives. You will be coaching at a variety of levels, including our leaders, middle management and in our fast-paced contact centre.
You will empower our colleagues to see the short and long-term benefits of coaching and partner our Learning and Development team in building our vision to provide a supportive and empowering learning culture.
This position is a critically strategic role, sitting within our HR Team, supporting colleagues to manage and navigate themselves through complex change and a variety of general life challenges.
You will be using feedback tools and on-going coaching to ensure your support is meaningful and enables colleagues to overcome challenges in a more effective and confident way.
As Life and Business Coach you will:
- Coach a variety of colleagues at different levels across the organisation
- Have the ability to work with people holistically and coach them through work and non-work issues
- Coach teams and individuals
- Improve lives generally, increasing engagement and therefore performance
- Be a trusted advisor, acting with the highest level of integrity and confidentiality
- Build strong and meaningful relationships with all colleagues
- Build long and short-term action plans to support development
- Help colleagues identify the root cause of a challenge they need to overcome, helping them set suitable goals and break down these goals into small steps
- Discuss values, attitudes and beliefs openly without prejudice
- Motivate, engage and drive people to try different things
- Be involved and input in the long-term strategic people plan
- Improving colleague well-being and confidence
- Supporting consistency in how we coach and develop across a variety of levels
- Embedding our culture and values throughout team and individual coaching sessions
- Being a sounding board and confidant for all colleagues
- Supporting our management and leadership capabilities, grown and developed with the pace and direction of our business
- Being well networked and using new and cutting edge tools to the benefit of our people
What we are looking for:
- The level of experience to work with people holistically, coaching them through work and non-work issues
- A proven track record of successfully coaching leaders with impactful feedback
Salary / Package
Salary is reflective of experience. As standard benefits to every staff member, we offer life assurance, pension scheme, childcare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme and a season ticket loan - but that’s just the beginning!
We also have a flexible benefits scheme where you can mix and match a variety of options to suit you, including private healthcare, dental insurance, gym memberships, cinema passes, Love2shop vouchers and up to five days additional annual leave each year.
Northampton Town Centre
How to Apply
If you are interested in working for us, then please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the specific job role in the subject line.
Note for recruitment agencies We have an internal team in place for our recruitment needs, so we tend not to use recruitment agencies. If we do not have signed terms of agreement with your company, then we advise against you sending us any speculative candidate profiles. They will not be subject to any terms and conditions, regardless of whether we progress with the candidate.