Improve the cashflow of your wholesale business
Late payments continue to be a problem for businesses when it comes to balancing the books. Is your wholesale business suffering from late paying customers? Do your customers tend to pay later? Using factoring or invoice discounting could be a solution for improving your cashflow.
Benefits of wholesale invoice finance compared with an commercial loan
- Invoice Finance will typically provide you with a larger upfront cash injection.
- The facility is linked to your sales (not your balance sheet) and will therefore grow with your business.
- Invoice Finance can be a cheaper alternative to a commercial loan.
- Financial planning is made easier, as agreements are for a fixed period and are not repayable on demand.
- With Factoring, you can outsource management of your entire sales ledger (should you so wish) saving you both time and costs.
Your wholesale distribution firm must be currently profitable, or at least in a solid turnaround position.
You may also be interested in...
We are here to help
Christmas call centre opening hours:
Monday 23rd Dec: 9am til 6pm
Christmas Eve: 10am til 2pm
Christmas Day: Closed
Boxing Day: Closed
Friday 27th Dec: 10am til 4pm
Saturday 28th Dec: 9am til 1pm
Sunday 29th Dec: Closed
Monday 30th Dec: 9am til 5pm
New Year's Eve: 10am til 2pm
New Year's Day: Closed
Jan 2nd: Normal hours return.