Use a invoice factoring company to improve your business
Factoring is a type of lending where the money you are advanced is borrowed against the value of your invoices. Many businesses use it to regulate their cashflow and to prevent problems caused by late paying customers.
Using a invoice factoring company could help:
- If you need business funding quickly.
- You are having problems with late customer payments..
- You need a way to balance your cash flow.
Why choose an invoice factoring company?
- You can regulate your income.
- Your loan is repaid each time a client settles their invoice.
- The facility grows with your business so no expensive overdrafts.
- Hand over sales ledger management to your factoring company.
- You have more working capital to put back into your business.
- Factoring is competitively priced, compared to business loans.
Setting up a factoring facility through Simply Business
- Complete our simple form to receive a call-back from one of our experienced factoring specialists to discuss your requirements
- You will then be referred to one of the Aldermore industry specialists who can either provide you with a email quotation or a face to face appointment
- If you are happy with the quotation, Aldermore will then discuss with you the next steps to putting a bespoke facility in place for your business
You may also be interested in...
We are here to help
Christmas call centre opening hours:
Monday 23rd Dec: 9am til 6pm
Christmas Eve: 10am til 2pm
Christmas Day: Closed
Boxing Day: Closed
Friday 27th Dec: 10am til 4pm
Saturday 28th Dec: 9am til 1pm
Sunday 29th Dec: Closed
Monday 30th Dec: 9am til 5pm
New Year's Eve: 10am til 2pm
New Year's Day: Closed
Jan 2nd: Normal hours return.