Use a invoice factoring company to improve your business
Find with Simply Business
Special solutions for
Recruitment invoice discounting
Wholesale invoice factoring
Read more about
Outsource debt collection
Factoring is a type of lending where the money you are advanced is borrowed against the value of your invoices. Many businesses use it to regulate their cashflow and to prevent problems caused by late paying customers.
Using a invoice factoring company could help:
- If you need business funding quickly.
- You are having problems with late customer payments..
- You need a way to balance your cash flow.
Why choose an invoice factoring company?
- You can regulate your income.
- Your loan is repaid each time a client settles their invoice.
- The facility grows with your business so no expensive overdrafts.
- Hand over sales ledger management to your factoring company.
- You have more working capital to put back into your business.
- Factoring is competitively priced, compared to business loans.
Setting up a factoring facility through Simply Business
- Complete our simple form to receive quotes.
- Compare the quotes and the factoring team at Touch Financial will contact you to discuss them.
- One of their experts will help you to decide upon the best facility and factoring company for your business needs.