0% APR Equivalent Terms and Conditions
Dated: July 2018
The 0% APR equivalent promotion is offered to eligible renewing customers who receive a cashback equivalent to the interest rate for their policy when they choose to renew with monthly payments.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
Existing Simply Business customers who received the offer as part of their renewal communication are eligible to claim it.
- The offer is available to eligible customers who renew a 12-month business, shop or landlord insurance policy from Simply Business.
- To claim the offer each customer has to (i) renew their policy online up to nine days before their current policy expires, (ii) agree to pay for a renewed policy using monthly payments, (iii) not cancel the policy in the first 14 days of the new policy start date.
- When a customer meets all conditions to claim the offer, they will receive a cheque from Simply Business within 45 days of the policy start date.
- The offer can’t be used in parallel with any other Simply Business renewal offers.
- The offer is only valid at renewal.
- The standard Simply Business Terms of Business Agreement applies, as per the customer’s policy documents, along with the terms laid out by Premium Credit.
- The offer can be claimed once per qualifying policy.
- Customers are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon accepting the offer.
- We reserve the right to modify, alter, discontinue or cancel this offer at any time and for any reason without notice. Any decision made by Simply Business with regards to this offer is final.