£500 Cashback terms & conditions
Dated: January 2018
The claims settlement promotion is a £500 cheque to be sent to the named person or business on the policy, following a valid claim which is not approved within 24 hours of the claim being notified. For a definition of ‘valid’ and what the ‘24 hour period’ is, please keep reading as the 24 hour period will not include the time taken for the money to be credited to your bank.
Customers eligible for this offer will be sent a cheque within 28 days from notification of the claim. To be eligible all information needed to support a claim will need to be provided within 24 hours from notification. Please see the terms and conditions below for further information.
Back to top
Qualification of the Offer
This offer is available to customers who purchase an insurance policy between 17th January 2018 and 31st July 2018 and during their 12 month policy period notify Simply Business of a new claim. If Simply Business are unable to approve the claim within 24 hours then the customer will be entitled to £500. Customers will receive the cheque automatically and won’t need to notify Simply Business that the claims settlement period has fallen outside of the 24 hour period.
To take advantage of this offer the customer will need to either click on the banner through Google or alternatively the customer can call Simply Business on 0333 014 6683 and quote CLMXA. Once the customer has purchased a policy either online or by calling Simply Business they will be eligible for this offer as per the other conditions outlined below.
Back to top
General Terms and Conditions
Back to top
- The offer applies to the policy term, which is the date of inception to the date of expiry of the insurance contract.
- An approved claim means the claim is valid and a payment is to be made to the customer following settlement.
- A valid claim means your claim will need to be accepted under the terms and conditions of your policy. Rejected claims will not qualify for this offer.
- The offer is subject to you promptly providing any information we require to help support your claim within 24 hours of notifying us that you wish to make a claim. Typical examples of the supporting information we require are: photographs, receipts or replacement quotes. If for any reason the information is inaccurate or incomplete, which delays the claim outside of the 24 hour period, then this offer will not apply and the £500 will not be payable.
- Where we ask you to provide information in addition to that which was requested originally and this delays your claim outside of the 24 hour period then this offer will apply and the £500 will be payable..
- The 24 hour period is calculated from the time the claim is first notified (or 9am on the next available working day if reported outside of normal working hours) until the time we confirm that payment is due to you. The time taken to process the payment does not form part of the 24 hour period.
- If a new claims notification is made on a Friday then the 24 hour period will exclude the weekend and any public bank holiday and will instead carry forward into the following week. For example, if you notify Simply Business of a new claim on a Friday at 2pm then the 24 hour period will end at 2pm on the following Monday (subject to this not being a public bank holiday).
- The £500 offer is a single payment per customer and can only be redeemed once.
- If you’re eligible for the £500 payment then Simply Business will send you a cheque for this amount within 28 days of your claim being notified.
Amends to the offer
Simply Business also reserves the right to change or amend the reward and the structure of the offer at any time. Any decision made by Simply Business with regards to this offer is final.
Back to top