Reward Analyst - London/Northampton
Thanks for your interest, but unfortunately this role is no longer available. For open positions, check out our jobs board. For more on what it’s like to work at Simply Business, pay a visit to our careers hub.
Join the UK’s largest and fastest growing online insurance broker and double ‘Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For’ winner.
A challenge to the industry norm, our offices are casual, flexible and colourful with an open-plan design where our CEO works right beside everyone else. You will also find cross-departmental teams working on exciting projects, releasing new products quickly to change the traditional insurance market.
Unlike other companies you will not be a tiny cog in a corporate machine, but a key part of the business and its growth. We believe that people are our most important asset and one worth protecting. As such, we’re known for creating an enviable working culture to keep our employees smiling on a day to day basis. We offer perks such as flexible hours, remote working and freedom to work on projects of individual interest to name just a few.
Working here is great but don’t just take our word for it. Our unique and enjoyable culture has seen us named #1 in the ‘Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For’ - two years in a row!
As Reward Analyst you will support the Head of Reward across all areas, making sure we deliver against our People Strategy. You will be in charge of managing the annual cycle of benefits at Simply Business and be a key to delivering in all other areas of the function.
As Reward Analyst you will:
- Research and recommend benefit improvements for the business
- Resolve of more complex employee queries
- Recommend and implement recognition initiatives
- Research, recommend and implement a benefits platform for 2018
- Maintain a culturally appropriate suite of benefits that are also competitive on the open market and easy to administer
- Ensure the best possible employee experience, including thorough and appropriate communications as well as excellent customer service - and ensure this is maintained as the business grows
- Remain up-to-date with the latest thinking in the areas or employee benefits and pay / total cash management
- Support the Benefits and Payroll Administrator with Benefits issues and occasionally with the Boston payroll
- Managing the suite of employee benefits in the UK and US, including overseeing each renewal and managing the flex benefits window each year
- Owning the Kudo$h platform and supporting recognition activity for the business including managing the platform and maintaining engagement with regular initiatives
- Supporting the Head of Reward with the annual compensation round including pay review, pay benchmarking and bonus (role evaluation and multiple salary survey submissions)
- Managing the SB pension scheme
- Delivering appropriate ad hoc projects that support the continuing growth and development of Reward
- Supporting the Head of Reward in establishing and embedding a People Analytics approach
- Confidently growing to a commercial Business Partner in all areas of your responsibility with people at all levels of the business
What we are looking for:
No specific qualifications are necessary for success in this role, however the some evidence of strong academic achievement would be an advantage and previous experience of managing benefits and payroll would be beneficial.
- Organised with strong project management skills
- Comfortable working with large amounts of data accurately
- Expert excel skills
- Confident negotiator and diplomatic communicator
- Highly numerate
Salary / Package
Salary is reflective of experience. As standard benefits for every staff member, we offer life assurance, a pension scheme, childcare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme and a season ticket loan - but that’s just the beginning!
We also have a flexible benefits scheme where you can mix and match a variety of options to suit you, including private healthcare, dental insurance, gym memberships, cinema passes, love2shop vouchers and up to five days additional annual leave each year.
Bank, London or Northampton Town Centre
How to Apply
If you are interested in working for us, then please email your application to email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org for roles based in the US, quoting the specific job role in the subject line.
Note for recruitment agencies We have an internal team in place for our recruitment needs, so we tend not to use recruitment agencies. If we do not have signed terms of agreement with your company, then we advise against you sending us any speculative candidate profiles. They will not be subject to any terms and conditions, regardless of whether we progress with the candidate.