Service SupervisorApply now
Simply Business is more than our name. It's how we approach insurance: Make it clear. Make it simple. Make it affordable. By combining exceptional talent, technology, data, and knowledge, Simply Business is the go-to online insurance brokerage that protects small businesses and the entrepreneurs who work hard to build them.
We want team members who have the drive to challenge boundaries. If you’re smart and passionate about delivering brilliant customer experiences, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Service Supervisor to join our Customer Solutions Center. Reporting to the Director of the Customer Solutions Center, this position will play a pivotal role in enabling CSC success and solving our customers’ service needs. This role will have the opportunity to assess, build, and test service-related processes while building and leading a team of Service Specialists.
As a Service Supervisor you will:
- Be a leader with the CSC and contribute to strategy and execution of the overall CSC goals
- Partner with CSC Leadership and People team, scope, build, develop and lead a team of Service Specialists
- Define non-sales tasks (i/e billing, cancellations, service calls, etc.) completed by the sales team and build-out process to migrate to a service group
- Be the SME for all service-related tasks, while partnering with a Change Analyst to document tasks and influence change
- Establish and track service level agreements (SLAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure service tasks are completed in the appropriate manner
- Build effective and collaborative working relationships within the CSC and across the rest of Simply Business
What we are looking for:
- Experience defining and designing impactful and scalable processes with measurable results
- 2+ years experience leading teams in a call center, service, or sales environment
- Experience in the insurance industry
- Excellent communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to build relationships across varying levels and departments of an organization
- Someone who is a self-starter and able to work equally well on their own as well as a team environment
- Proficient in Google Suite, MS Office, and tools such as Lucidchart, Draw.io
- The ability to challenge us! We want people who can come in and shape the future of this business and not be afraid to raise questions and help us improve
What are the benefits?
Here are some of the great benefits and perks that come from being a Simply Business employee:
• A salary that reflects your experience, our pay policy, and the market we’re in from your first day
• Group plan for medical, dental, and prescription drug coverage
• Short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance coverage
• Participation in the Company’s bonus program
• Participation in 401(k) plan with a 3% employer match
• Commuter benefits to help cut down on commuting costs
• 25 days of vacation time plus 10 company holidays
• Annual company trip, regular outings, and volunteer opportunities
• An awesome WeWork office with cold brew coffee, beer on tap, local pop-up events, and more
As a company, we pride ourselves on inclusion in the workplace. Simply Business is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Want more info on working at Simply Business? Check out our careers page: https://www.simplybusiness.com/careers/Apply now