How to renew your insurance policy
Renewing your insurance is quick and simple. Compare a range of fresh quotes from existing and new insurers to save money on your insurance every year.
Just follow these instructions.
N.B. Before going ahead, please make sure you have any new details with you that need to be updated on the quote form.
How to renew your policy before the expiry date:
- Login to your secure online account
- Click the 'Manage your Policies' button on the main account screen
- Policies that are due for renewal are highlighted under 'Status' on the table
- Choose the renew option from the dropdown box and click 'Go'
- You will be taken back through your original quotation form, giving you the chance to update it where appropriate.
- Please read the questions carefully to ensure you receive the right quotes at the end
When you click submit, a new set of quotes will be available to compare. Choose a quote to buy and follow the purchase process.
If you don't renew through your account but do so by starting a new quote form, you may continue to receive reminder communications up until your policy expiry date.
Login to your account here
How to renew your policy after the expiry date:
- On the site, click to the quote form that matches your insurance needs (business, shop/retail, landlord, commercial van)
- Once you have completed the form, you will receive a brand new set of quotes so it is important to check the policy documents on each one for the details and to ensure you have the right cover.
- Choose a quote to buy and then follow the purchase process
N.B. Because your originial policy expired, you will receive the same policy confirmation communications as you would if you were a new customer.