Tour operators’ insurance tailored to your business
Depending on the size and nature of your tour operator business, you may need a combination of several covers on your business insurance policy.
But, whether you are working alone from your home office or running a firm on the high street, with our service you will find your insurance is simple to buy. We offer a range of relevant covers, including public liability insurance and employers’ liability insurance.
Buying tour operators’ insurance with Simply Business
We’ve worked hard to make sure that buying your tour operator business insurance is simple.
- Build a flexible policy using our simple form
- Compare quotes from trusted insurers
- Choose a quote and buy your policy online
- Speak to our UK insurance team if you get stuck
- Receive your documents online instantly
Building your tour operators’ insurance policy
With Simply Business, you can build a policy tailored to your needs. These covers should help get you started:
Public liability insurance - if you are deemed liable for an injury suffered by a member of the public or for damage to their property, public liability insurance can cover the cost of a claim made against you.
Employers’ liability insurance – if you employ staff, you are legally obliged to have employers' liability insurance. It covers the cost if one of your staff is injured while at work and you are found to be at fault.
Details to look out for
- Make sure you read and understand any exclusions on your policy. Simply Business offers you the chance to read the policy documents in full before you buy.
- Remember that you are legally obliged to take out employers’ liability insurance if you employ staff. Failure to do so can result in a fine of up to £2,500 for every day you are uninsured.
You may also be interested in...
We are here to help
Christmas call centre opening hours:
Monday 23rd Dec: 9am til 6pm
Christmas Eve: 10am til 2pm
Christmas Day: Closed
Boxing Day: Closed
Friday 27th Dec: 10am til 4pm
Saturday 28th Dec: 9am til 1pm
Sunday 29th Dec: Closed
Monday 30th Dec: 9am til 5pm
New Year's Eve: 10am til 2pm
New Year's Day: Closed
Jan 2nd: Normal hours return.