Pest control insurance tailored for your business
Working on client sites with pest control chemicals makes your business uniquely vulnerable to accidents and compensation claims. Having the right insurance cover is therefore essential. With Simply Business, you can buy public liability insurance tailored to your pest control business.
Buying insurance for your pest control businesses
We’ve made buying pest control insurance really simple. Follow these steps and get covered in minutes!
- Compare quotes from a range of trusted insurers
- Choose a quote and buy your policy online
- Speak to our UK insurance team if you get stuck
- Access your documents online instantly
Building your business insurance policy
All the covers you might need are given as options on our quote form. However, these two covers will help you get started:
Public liability insurance – covers you if you cause injury to a person or damage to their property during the course of, or as a result of, your work. The insurance covers the cost of any compensation claims and related legal expenses.
Employers’ liability insurance – if you have employees, you must have employers’ liability insurance by law. It covers you for compensation claims made against you by employees who have been injured at work or who have become ill as a result of working for you.
Additional covers for pest control businesses can be seen in the covers box.
Details to look out for
- Make sure you check and understand any exclusions on the policy. Simply Business offers you the chance to read the policy documents in full before you buy.
- Why not try our van insurance? You can keep all your business cover documents together in one online account.