Chiropodists’ insurance tailored for your needs
When the time comes to buy or renew your business insurance, can you really afford to spend hours filling in paperwork for your broker or shopping around for quotes, when you could be with patients or with friends and family?
We understand that your time is valuable, so we’ve made creating, comparing and buying tailored insurance quotes simple and quick. And best of all, we’ve eliminated the need for all that paperwork with our online form and digital policy document storage.
Buying insurance for chiropodists with Simply Business
- Build your ideal policy using our simple form
- Compare quotes from a range of trusted insurers
- Choose a quote and buy your policy online
- Speak to our UK insurance team if you get stuck
- Access your documents online instantly
Building your business insurance policy
With our simple form, you can tailor your chiropodist insurance policy to meet your individual needs. These insurance covers should help you get started.
Public liability insurance – if a customer is injured or their property somehow damaged because of your business, you could face a claim for hundreds or even thousands of pounds. This insurance will cover the cost of such a claim.
Employers’ liability insurance – if you have staff, they must legally be protected by employers' liability insurance. If a member of your staff becomes ill or is injured as a result of working for you, they may claim compensation. This type of insurance would cover the cost of that claim and any related legal expenses.
For further suitable chiropodists’ insurance covers, see the covers box on the right.
Details to look out for
- Check the documents of a policy for exclusions and excess before buying. With Simply Business, you can view this information for each quote before buying.
- If you also practice other therapies as part of your business, be sure to state this on your quote form.