Chefs' business insurance, tailored for your professional needs
If you work as a chef on a contract or freelance basis, you will need your own business insurance. Having the right public liability cover will make you more employable and ensure that you are covered financially should an accident happen.
Shopping around for your cover is important, but it can be time consuming. Simply Business provides a simple one-stop service where you can build your tailored policy, compare a range of quotes, buy your insurance, and manage it online.
Buying chefs' insurance with Simply Business
- Build your ideal policy using our simple quote form
- Compare quotes from a range of trusted insurers
- Choose a quote and buy your policy online
- Speak to our UK insurance team if you get stuck
- Access your documents online instantly
Building your chefs' insurance policy
If you aren’t sure which insurance covers you need, these should help you get started.
Public liability insurance – will cover the cost of a compensation claim from a customer or member of the public who is injured or killed, or whose property is damaged because of you or your business.
Business equipment insurance – if you use your own equipment in your work, it makes sense to get it insured. Business equipment insurance will cover the cost of replacing any of your equipment that gets damaged or is stolen.
Details to look out for
- Check the policy documents for exclusions and excess before you buy. Simply Business allows you to do this for every quote.
- You may be expected to have a certain level of public liability cover in order to get work, so find out what this is before buying your policy.
- Why not consider getting van insurance quotes as well? It makes sense to keep all your business covers and documents in one place.
You may also be interested in...
We are here to help
Christmas call centre opening hours:
Monday 23rd Dec: 9am til 6pm
Christmas Eve: 10am til 2pm
Christmas Day: Closed
Boxing Day: Closed
Friday 27th Dec: 10am til 4pm
Saturday 28th Dec: 9am til 1pm
Sunday 29th Dec: Closed
Monday 30th Dec: 9am til 5pm
New Year's Eve: 10am til 2pm
New Year's Day: Closed
Jan 2nd: Normal hours return.