Bricklayers' insurance / public liability insurance
We understand that bricklaying involves certain risks. To get the best protection, you need business insurance that is tailored to your individual needs.
Buying bricklayers’ insurance with Simply Business
We’ve worked hard to make buying your bricklayers’ insurance policy simple.
- Build your ideal policy using our simple form
- Compare quotes from a range of trusted insurers
- Choose a quote and buy your policy online
- Speak to our UK insurance team if you get stuck
- Receive your documents online instantly
Building your bricklayers' insurance policy
Some of the covers you may need include:
Public liability cover - This is the core of all our tradesman insurance policies. If a wall you built was unstable and collapsed, injuring a member of the public, you would be liable to pay for the compensation claim. It is also likely that you would have to pay the cost of re-building the wall for the client. Public liability insurance will cover your financial liability for injury to a person outside of your employment, or damage to their property.
Employers’ liability cover - If you have employees, we will automatically include this cover in your policy. It is a legal requirement for a business that hires one or more staff (not including yourself or immediate family members). Employers' liability insurance covers your financial liability for injury to an employee -- for example, if he or she fell while carrying bricks and hurt their back. Your insurance would cover the cost of compensation along with any legal expenses involved.
A few extra benefits with your policy
- A £75 Google Adwords voucher to use for pay-per-click advertising
- A link to your policy from your website to show customers you are covered
- A range of other benefits from our business partners