Business factoring solutions for your business
Business factoring is the process of releasing cash from invoices as soon as they are issued, allowing you to put the money to work where it is needed most. Many businesses use factoring to regulate their cashflow and to prevent problems caused by late paying customers.
We partnered with invoice finance specialists Aldermore Bank to offer an expert, impartial service. Start comparing quotes today from a range of business factoring companies.
Business factoring benefits:
- When you issue an invoice you will know when it will be paid.
- Timesaving – the factoring company manages your sales ledger for you.
- No long term loan – the loan is repaid each time a client settles their invoice.
- You have more working capital to put back into your business.
- Factoring is more competitively priced than overdrafts and conventional business loans.
- The facility grows with your business so no need to keep increasing your overdraft.
What does business factoring cost?
Rather than charging interest and arrangement fees like a bank loan, factoring fees are split into two parts:
- A Service Fee covers the day-to-day servicing of your purchase ledger. This can be between 0.5% and 3% of your turnover.
- Interest is charged against the amount of each invoice, usually at a fixed percent above the factoring
Setting up a factoring facility through Simply Business
- Complete our simple form to receive a call-back from one of our experienced factoring specialists to discuss your requirements
- You will then be referred to one of the Aldermore industry specialists who can either provide you with a email quotation or a face to face appointment
- If you are happy with the quotation, Aldermore will then discuss with you the next steps to putting a bespoke facility in place for your business
You may also be interested in...
We are here to help
Christmas call centre opening hours:
Monday 23rd Dec: 9am til 6pm
Christmas Eve: 10am til 2pm
Christmas Day: Closed
Boxing Day: Closed
Friday 27th Dec: 10am til 4pm
Saturday 28th Dec: 9am til 1pm
Sunday 29th Dec: Closed
Monday 30th Dec: 9am til 5pm
New Year's Eve: 10am til 2pm
New Year's Day: Closed
Jan 2nd: Normal hours return.