Facilities manager - London
Thanks for your interest, but unfortunately this role is no longer available. For open positions, check out our jobs board. For more on what it’s like to work at Simply Business, pay a visit to our careers hub.
Join the UK’s largest and fastest growing online insurance broker and double ‘Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For’ winner.
A challenge to the industry norm, our offices are casual, flexible and colourful with an open-plan design where our CEO works right beside everyone else. You will also find cross-departmental teams working on exciting projects, releasing new products quickly to change the traditional insurance market.
Unlike other companies you will not be a tiny cog in a corporate machine, but a key part of the business and its growth. We believe that people are our most important asset and one worth protecting. As such, we’re known for creating an enviable working culture to keep our employees smiling on a day to day basis. We offer perks such as flexible hours, remote working and freedom to work on projects of individual interest to name just a few.
Working here is great but don’t just take our word for it. Our unique and enjoyable culture has seen us named #1 in the ‘Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For’ - two years in a row!
The Facilities team within Simply Business is integral to providing an inspiring workplace suitable for the varied needs of our diverse workforce.
As Facilities manager you will:
- Ensure that Simply Business provides an inspiring, welcoming and effective working environment for all colleagues
- Ensure that the environmental impact of our overall operation is minimised and that we contribute to the societies in which we operate
- Ensure that our facilities solutions are cost effective and represent excellent value for money
- Day-to-day office management of the London office, including providing a reception service for visitors
- Planning and executing the exciting move of our London office to create a unique new home for the business
- Managing an Office Manager based in our Northampton Contact Centre
- Managing the Facilities Department budget as well as monitoring and providing advice on budget allocations
- Managing our facilities contracts to enable our offices to run effectively, and managing third party suppliers appropriately to cost
What we are looking for:
- Proven facilities management experience, implementing organisational change
- Substantial experience of stakeholder relationship management and working collaboratively in a complex, high profile environment
- NEBOSH level 3 or equivalent
Salary / Package
Salary is reflective of experience. As standard benefits for every staff member, we offer life assurance, a pension scheme, childcare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme and a season ticket loan - but that’s just the beginning!
We also have a flexible benefits scheme where you can mix and match a variety of options to suit you, including private healthcare, dental insurance, gym memberships, cinema passes, love2shop vouchers and up to 5 days additional annual leave each year.
How to Apply
If you are interested in working for us, then please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the specific job role in the subject line.
Note for recruitment agencies We have an internal team in place for our recruitment needs, so we tend not to use recruitment agencies. If we do not have signed terms of agreement with your company, then we advise against you sending us any speculative candidate profiles. They will not be subject to any terms and conditions, regardless of whether we progress with the candidate.