Customer Solutions Consultant (Sales Consultant)
Join the UK’s largest and fastest growing online insurance broker and double ‘Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For’ winner.
A challenge to the industry norm, our offices are casual, flexible and colourful with an open-plan design where our CEO works right beside everyone else. You will also find cross-departmental teams working on exciting projects, releasing new products quickly to change the traditional insurance market.
Unlike other companies you will not be a tiny cog in a corporate machine, but a key part of the business and its growth. We believe that people are our most important asset and one worth protecting. As such, we’re known for creating an enviable working culture to keep our employees smiling on a day to day basis. We offer perks such as flexible hours, remote working and freedom to work on projects of individual interest to name just a few.
Working here is great but don’t just take our word for it. Our unique and enjoyable culture has seen us named #1 in the ‘Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For’ - two years in a row!
As a Customer Solutions Consultant, you will:
Identify and develop new business opportunities, maximising on sales leads.
- Maintaining and developing existing and new customers through appropriate and ethical sales methods, optimising on business growth and customer satisfaction
- Effectively manage callbacks
- Use customer and prospect contact activity tools and systems to update relevant information held on the system
- Record, analyse, report and administer according to systems and requirements
- Build relationships with customers to develop profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Attend internal meetings with other company functions to perform duties and aid personal development
- Ensuring that all payment details are collected from the customer
- Accurately completing the lead sheets and Direct Debit mandates
What we are looking for:
- A proven track record of delivering to sales targets
- Excellent computer literacy and accuracy, with attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner and skills
- Be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative
- Able to work in a team environment
Salary / Package
Salary is reflective of experience. As standard benefits to every staff member, we offer life assurance, pension scheme, childcare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme and a season ticket loan - but that’s just the beginning!
We also have a flexible benefits scheme where you can mix and match a variety of options to suit you, including; private healthcare, dental insurance, gym memberships, cinema passes, love2shop vouchers and up to five days additional annual leave each year.
Northampton Town Centre
How to Apply
If you are interested in working for us, then please email your application to email@example.com, quoting the specific job role in the subject line.
Note for recruitment agencies We have an internal team in place for our recruitment needs, so we tend not to use recruitment agencies. If we do not have signed terms of agreement with your company, then we advise against you sending us any speculative candidate profiles. They will not be subject to any terms and conditions, regardless of whether we progress with the candidate.