Customer solutions consultant (sales consultant)
Far from fulfilling a musty insurance stereotype, we’ve created a colourful, collaborative working environment with a casual dress code, flexible working hours and an open-plan office.
Unlike other companies you will not be a tiny cog in a corporate machine, but a key part of the business and its growth. We keep our startup roots and entrepreneurialism at our heart, and give our employees the freedom and support to pursue what they’re interested in.
Join a double Best Companies to Work For winner
Working here is great, but don’t just take our word for it. Our unique and enjoyable culture has seen us named #1 in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For - two years in succession!
What will your work with us involve?
- Maintaining and developing existing new customers through appropriate proposition and ethical sales methods
- Optimising quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction
- Handling high call volumes and leads relating to new business
- Communicating and liaising with customers using appropriate methods, for development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Proactively ensuring all information and payment details are collected from your customers
- Accurate completion of lead sheets and Direct Debit mandates
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Maximise on business leads with successful sales techniques
- Use customer and prospect contact activity tools and systems to update relevant information
Salary / Package
Salary is reflective of experience. As standard benefits, we offer life assurance, childcare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme and a season ticket loan. With our flexible benefits scheme, you can also mix and match the following:
- Private healthcare
- Dental insurance
- Pension scheme
- Extra annual leave
- Gym membership
Northampton town centre
How to Apply
If you are interested in working for us, then please email your application to email@example.com, quoting the specific job role in the subject line.
Note for recruitment agencies We have an internal team in place for our recruitment needs, so we tend not to use recruitment agencies. If we do not have signed terms of agreement with your company, then we advise against you sending us any speculative candidate profiles. They will not be subject to any terms and conditions, regardless of whether we progress with the candidate.