Customer response executive
Far from fulfilling a musty insurance stereotype, we’ve created a colourful, collaborative working environment with a casual dress code, flexible working hours and an open-plan office.
Unlike other companies you will not be a tiny cog in a corporate machine, but a key part of the business and its growth. We keep our startup roots and entrepreneurialism at our heart, and give our employees the freedom and support to pursue what they’re interested in.
Join a double Best Companies to Work For winner
Working here is great, but don’t just take our word for it. Our unique and enjoyable culture has seen us named #1 in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For - two years in succession!
What will your work here involve?
- Handling high volumes of calls and correspondence relating to customer service queries
- Understanding of the customer’s requirements, ensuring accuracy of revised documentation prior to issue
- Being fully up to speed with all aspects of the role including problem solving, renewing, taking on new business policies and mid-term adjustments
- Sound insurance knowledge, seeking guidance when required
- Proactively ensuring all information and payment details are collected from customers
- Contacting customers prior to cancellation to establish reasons and suggest alternatives (in turn enabling business retention)
- Displaying a good manner and professionalism with both colleagues and external contacts
- Promoting positive feedback with regards to products and services
- Getting to grips with department workloads, ensuring that these are managed efficiently
- Recognising situations that may fall outside the team’s guidelines
- Liaising with the head of customer response and training department to identify best solutions
Salary / Package
Salary is reflective of experience. As standard benefits, we offer life assurance, childcare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme and a season ticket loan. With our flexible benefits scheme, you can also mix and match the following:
- Private healthcare
- Dental insurance
- Pension scheme
- Extra annual leave
- Gym membership
Northampton town centre
How to Apply
If you are interested in working for us, then please email your application to email@example.com, quoting the specific job role in the subject line.
Note for recruitment agencies We have an internal team in place for our recruitment needs, so we tend not to use recruitment agencies. If we do not have signed terms of agreement with your company, then we advise against you sending us any speculative candidate profiles. They will not be subject to any terms and conditions, regardless of whether we progress with the candidate.